Terms and Conditions of Orders
1. All information provided must be correct and completed at the time of submission by the customer. Phone number and email address are mandatory for placing an order. Noel Gifts reserves the right to reject any orders with incomplete or incorrect submission.
2. All orders are subjected to stock availability. Each series will consist of non-serialised and serialised item(s). Announcements pertaining to the bidding results will be made through the website and various marketing channels.
3. All prices stated are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
4. Prices indicated do not include shipment and handling fees. Delivery charges starting at $10 per location are applicable.
5. All prices are subjected to change without prior notice.
6. This Bicentennial Medallion Set Collection is not valid with any other offers, discounts, promotions or rewards.
7. For non-serialised item(s), your order is only confirmed when payment is successful. Upon successful payment confirmation, customers will be notified by email and SMS. Please refer to item 9. Payment Modes for more information about payment details.
8. For serialised item(s), customers will enter into a bidding process for the serial number of their choice.
8.a. The minimum bidding price is $38 (GST inclusive) for silver item(s) and $88 (GST inclusive) for gold item(s). Customers can opt for a higher bidding amount to increase their chances of winning.
8.b. An administrative fee of $5 (GST inclusive) will be applicable per serialised number bid. This administrative fee is non-refundable. Payment for the administrative fee will be made separate from the bidding amount and product price that is to be received and confirmed by Noel Gifts for successful participation in the bidding process.
8.c. In the event that there is more than one bidding for the same serialised number, allocation of the serialised number will be by the highest bid.
8.d. In the event that there are more than two biddings for the same serialised number with the same bid amount, the winning bid will be allocated to the bid that was entered into the system first.
8.e. Only successful bidders will be notified via email and SMS.
8.f. In the event that successful bidders reject the bid and item(s), the serialised number will be released to the next highest bidder. Please call 6299 1155 or email with your bidding confirmation number if you wish to reject a successful bid.
8.g. Successful bidders have to make full payment of their bidding amount and product price within 72 hours from the time of the bid result release to confirm their purchase. Failure to make payment will result in the forfeit of the serial numbers awarded.
8.h. Noel Gifts reserves the right to refuse any orders with unsuccessful payment after 72 hours from the date of order confirmation.
8.i. Entry into the bidding process does not automatically entitle customers to the item(s) with their indicated serialised number, but to a place in the bidding process.
8.j. Entry into the bidding process implies acceptance of these terms and conditions as final and binding. Entries which are not in accordance with these terms and conditions will be automatically disqualified.
9. Payment Modes - Payments can be made via Credit Card, Cash, DBS PayLah!, PayNow, and OCBC Pay Anyone.
9.a. Electronic Payment – Payments can be made via credit card (Master/Visa), DBS PayLah!, PayNow, and OCBC Pay Anyone.
9.b. Cash Payment – Payments to be made at Noel Gifts’ Office. Please do not send cash via mail. Do insist on a Noel Gifts receipt for all cash payments.
9.c. Please state the sales order reference number for all payments made.
10. Ownership of the goods shall remain with Noel Gifts until all payments under the contract to purchase have been made in full.
11. Item(s) that are not collected after a period of three (3) months from the issue date of the confirmation email and SMS will be subject to disposal at our discretion. Noel Gifts is not liable to refund any monies paid.
12. Cancellation of order is strictly not allowed.
13. Refunds and exchanges of the item(s) are not allowed upon the customer’s acceptance of the item(s). Item(s) shall be deemed accepted upon acknowledgement of the delivery order. Please check the condition of your item(s) upon delivery/collection.
14. Noel Gifts reserves the right to refuse any collection or delivery if we deem the proof of identity produced to be inadequate.
15. You may authorise another person to collect the purchased item(s) on your behalf by filling in the authorisation form. Collection will only proceed upon verification of the authorised person’s identity card, photocopy of the original buyer’s identification document(s), order confirmation letter and authorisation form. You may download the authorisation form at https://www.200years.sg/forms .
16. In the event of failed delivery for reasons including but not limited to: intended recipient being absent from the designated location during the delivery time, incorrect delivery address, proof of identity deemed inadequate or lack of authorisation form and so forth, Noel Gifts will undertake reasonable steps to contact the intended recipients for delivery or to reschedule the delivery for the next available time slot. Re-delivery charges start at $10 per location.
17. Noel Gifts reserves the right to suspend, cancel or modify the bidding process at any time (and for any reason) with or without notice.
18. Noel Gifts reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions herein without prior notice.
I have read, understood, and accept all of the terms and conditions stated with full knowledge of their effects.